The Takasaki International Relations Society works with people from around the world to create a peaceful and fair society by providing opportunities for people of different languages, cultures and customs to come together, exchange information and knowledge, and better understand one another.
- 2022-11-22Regarding the COVID-19 Omicron-Targeting Vaccine
- 2022-11-11Alert Level 1 In Gunma (Starting November 12, 2022)
- 2022-08-02Information Regarding the 3rd Dose of the COVID-19 Vaccine
- 2022-02-21Applying for Prefectural Housing
- 2021-12-22Vaccination against COVID-19 for Unvaccinated Persons
- 2020-12-25Coronavirus Hotline for Gunma Foreign Residents
- 2021-09-02COVID-19 Vaccinations for pregnant women
- 2021-08-11Getting COVID-19 vaccination if you are on provisional release (“karihomen”)
- 2021-11-18Online Japanese Classes for foreigners
- 2021-05-28Important Notice about COVID-19 Vaccinations (from Takasaki city)
Sites for Learning Japanese
Daily life support portal for foreign nationals
Information about immigration,residency, education, work, medical, etc. Click here
School Around the World: Australia (Jan 2022)
Australian CIR, Meagan, spoke about elementary school in Australia through the eyes of her niece Arielle, a grade 5 student. Eight participants and their parents heard about school life, subjects studied, and were surprised by not only differences, but also similarities.
Online Exchange: What is Multiculturalism? (Dec 2021)
People who viewed Rene Hoshino’s presentation online got together again to discuss their opinions on multiculturalism. CIR Meagan was joined by 7 participants and 4 volunteer staff members for this online exchange.