- 2021 Disaster Response Drill for Foreign Residents
- COVID-19 Vaccinations for pregnant women
- STATE OF EMERGENCY IN GUNMA (Until 30th September)
- Getting COVID-19 vaccination if you are on provisional release (“karihomen”)
- Alert level 4 and INTENSIVE PREVENTATIVE MEASURES in place due to the spread of COVID-19
Mass vaccination center in Takasaki
You can get your COVID-19 vaccination at this facility run by Gunma Prefecture.
*You can choose to get your COVID-19 vaccination at a facility run by your local municipality as well. The Prefectural Mass Vaccination Center might have more appointments available.
Who is eligible: Gunma citizens, who are 18 years or older and have received their vaccine coupons issued by their municipality.
When you can get vaccinated: June 21, 2021 – September 30, 2021 (Subject to change)
How to use LINE to make your appointment (YouTube video)
Vaccination facility: G MESSE GUNMA (Address: 12-24 Iwaoshi-machi, Takasaki)
For more details, please visit Gunma Prefecture website (use the translation function for English)