- 2021 Disaster Response Drill for Foreign Residents
- COVID-19 Vaccinations for pregnant women
- STATE OF EMERGENCY IN GUNMA (Until 30th September)
- Getting COVID-19 vaccination if you are on provisional release (“karihomen”)
- Alert level 4 and INTENSIVE PREVENTATIVE MEASURES in place due to the spread of COVID-19
COVID-19 Vaccination documents in various languages
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare has translated various COVID-19 vaccination-related documents into foreign languages and posted them on their website
Please note that the translated documents are FOR YOUR REFERENCE ONLY.
Fill out the original “Prevaccination Screening Questionnaire for COVID-19 Vaccine” that was sent to you with your vaccination vouchers, using the translation as a guide.