- 2021 Disaster Response Drill for Foreign Residents
- COVID-19 Vaccinations for pregnant women
- STATE OF EMERGENCY IN GUNMA (Until 30th September)
- Getting COVID-19 vaccination if you are on provisional release (“karihomen”)
- Alert level 4 and INTENSIVE PREVENTATIVE MEASURES in place due to the spread of COVID-19
Alert level 4 and INTENSIVE PREVENTATIVE MEASURES in place due to the spread of COVID-19
Request to the people of Gunma ALERT LEVEL 4
Stay home unless it is absolutely necessary!
Period: Wednesday 4th August 2021 until announced otherwise
Applies: Whole of Gunma Prefecture
※Absolutely necessary means when have to go see a doctor, do grocery shopping, go to work, etc.
・ Do not go out after 8pm
・ Do not travel to any destinations outside of Gunma Prefecture
Request to businesses to cut operating hours
Period: Saturday 7th August – Friday 20th August, 2021
Instructions: Close at 8pm, stop serving alcohol at 7pm
Intensive preventative measures in place for Takasaki (and other municipalities)
DO NOT LEAVE HOME EXCEPT WHEN ESSENTIAL AND URGENT.
Period: Sunday 8th August – Tuesday 31st August, 2021
- Do not go outside except when essential
- Do not go outside of Gunma
- Do not go outside your house after 8pm
- Do not get together with others and drink at home or in parks, etc.
See the Gunma Prefecture multilingual page for more COVID-19 information.
＜Coronavirus Hotline for Gunma Foreign Residents＞
Call the number below if you think you might have COVID-19.
Phone: 027-212-0010 24 hours/7days
＜Gunma COVID-19 Vaccine Helpline＞
Call the number below for any questions about COVID-19 vaccination in Gunma.
Phone: 0570-783-910 24 hours/7 days
<One-Stop Consultation Center for Foreign Residents of Gunma>
Please feel free to contact us if you have any problems with life in Gunma. TELEPHONE APPOINTMENTS ONLY FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE. DO NOT VISIT THE OFFICE IN PERSON.
Phone: 027-289-8275 Hours: 9:00-17:00, Monday-Friday (Closed on weekends, holidays, and year-end/New Year holidays)
Languages: English, Portuguese, Vietnamese, Chinese, Spanish, and simple Japanese