- 2021 Disaster Response Drill for Foreign Residents
- COVID-19 Vaccinations for pregnant women
- STATE OF EMERGENCY IN GUNMA (Until 30th September)
- Getting COVID-19 vaccination if you are on provisional release (“karihomen”)
- Alert level 4 and INTENSIVE PREVENTATIVE MEASURES in place due to the spread of COVID-19
Coronavirus Hotline for Gunma Foreign Residents
COVID-19 Hotline (foreign language only) run by the Gunma Prefectural Government
The prefectural government has a COVID-19 Hotline dedicated to Gunma residents who are not able to communicate in Japanese. Please call if you are concerned you might have been infected.
Tel: 027-212-0010 (This is not a toll-free number.)
Hours: 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Languages: Operators speak 19 languages. They are English, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, Thai, Indonesian, Tagalog, Nepalese, French, German, Italian, Russian, Malay, Khmer, Burmese, Mongolian, and Singhalese.
One-Stop Consultation Center for Foreign Residents of Gunma
For consultations about daily life in Gunma that are not related to COVID-19
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
(Closed on weekends, holidays, and year-end & the New Year period)
Languages: English, Portuguese, Vietnamese, Chinese, Spanish, and simple Japanese)