City Hall News (Sunday opening hours/New childcare place applications)
City Hall Open on Sundays in March/April
Takasaki City Hall and its regional branch offices will be open on the following Sundays during March and April to accommodate people who move in or out of the city at this time of year.
Dates: Sundays 24th & 31st March, and 7th April.
- Notices of moving in/out, change of address
- Personal seal (inkan) registration & certificates
- Foreign resident procedures
- Issue of resident certificates & family registers
- My Number-related procedures
- Joining/leaving National Health Insurance
- National Pension matters
- Nursing care insurance
Applying for a Childcare Place for Children: Application procedure changes from April
How to apply: Contact the childcare center of your choice in advance and inspect the facilities. Application forms are available from the center. Complete the application form, attach any required documents, and submit it to the Childcare Division at Takasaki City Hall, or the Citizens Welfare Division at Branch Offices by the due date for entry of each particular month. It is now possible to apply for a place throughout the year. The result of the application will be mailed to you within 2 weeks.
- For places available from June 2019, apply between 1st-9th April
- For places available from July, apply between 13th-21st May
Other dates will be available when enquiring, or in the Koho Takasaki Magazine.